Ankle splint Tynor
Ankle Splint is designed to immobilize, support and stabilize the ankle joint. in injury, or offer protection to people prone to ankle injuries. Rigid exoskeleton shell design gives better protection and control of the inversion or aversion of the ankle.
- Rigid immobilization
- Foam cushioning
- One size, that fits all
- Easy to clean
- Molded splint with perfect anatomy provide effective immobilization and has pleasing aesthetics. Sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe.
- Unconventional, swollen or distorted ankles can be accommodated in the large enough room for ankle so that there are no compression hot spots on the ankle. It enhances comfort to injured ankle, reduces chances of sports related injuries in recurrent ankle problems and quicker healing after injuries.
- Unique figure of eight strapping has an effective gripping around the ankle and can effectively control inversion & eversion movement of ankle.
- Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad provides optimal compression and pressure. Good cushioning enhances patient comfort.
- Light weight enhances compliance. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. Neoprene sleeves provide good cushioning and reduce pressure of gripping straps. One size fits all.